The Globalist Authoritarians Are Playing With Fire
The Only Thing Democrats Won’t Stand Up for Is America
The Press Says Not All Billionaires Are Spending Equal, and Larry O'Donnell Negotiates...
Who's Defying Court Orders Again?
New Bill From Chip Roy to Protect Exotic Hunting Ranches Could Bolster Conservation
Injustice in Nashville
Fighting Against the Tide Of History
The Party of Hate
Time to Lower the Boom on Harvard
In Germany, the Government Wants to Decide What Is True
After Many Warnings, Trump Admin. Freezes Funding for Maine Over Refusal to Comply...
More Bad News Could Be Coming for Planned Parenthood
USCIS Stops Biden Gender Policy ‘Effective Immediately’
Details on Biden's Endorsement of Harris Shows How Much Dems Were in Disarray...
Does This New Poll Show Hopeful News for Israel?
Tipsheet

In Announcing Nevada Lawsuit, Trump Campaign Says Illegal Votes Are Being Counted

AP Photo/John Locher, File

The Trump campaign announced in a press conference Thursday that they are filing a federal lawsuit in Nevada over alleged voter fraud in the state. 

“In the last many days, we have received many reports of many irregularities,” said Former Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt. “We believe there are dead voters who have been counted, we are also confident there are thousands of people whose votes have been counted that moved out of Clark County during the pandemic. Today, we have a voter, Jill Stokke, who was denied access to vote. And she was told someone had already cast her ballot.”

Advertisement

He said they are asking for emergency relief to stop the counting of improper votes.

Former Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell said they had publicly available evidence that nonresidents voted. He argued the lawsuit is being filed to protect legal voters.

“It is unacceptable to have illegal votes counted,” Grenell said. “We’ve asked Clark County for answers, they have no answers. They continue to count illegal votes. It’s unacceptable and it’s giving people a sense that the system is corrupt.”

Advertisement

While no questions were taken, the campaign said more information about the lawsuit will be available by the day's end.

Update: Video of the press conference below.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement