The Globalist Authoritarians Are Playing With Fire
The Only Thing Democrats Won’t Stand Up for Is America
The Press Says Not All Billionaires Are Spending Equal, and Larry O'Donnell Negotiates...
Who's Defying Court Orders Again?
New Bill From Chip Roy to Protect Exotic Hunting Ranches Could Bolster Conservation
Injustice in Nashville
Fighting Against the Tide Of History
The Party of Hate
Time to Lower the Boom on Harvard
In Germany, the Government Wants to Decide What Is True
After Many Warnings, Trump Admin. Freezes Funding for Maine Over Refusal to Comply...
More Bad News Could Be Coming for Planned Parenthood
USCIS Stops Biden Gender Policy ‘Effective Immediately’
Details on Biden's Endorsement of Harris Shows How Much Dems Were in Disarray...
Does This New Poll Show Hopeful News for Israel?
Tipsheet
Premium

ICE Removes 3 Previously Deported Fugitives Wanted for Homicide in Mexico

Image via ICE press release

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents removed three fugitives wanted for homicide in Mexico, the agency announced in a press release.

On Wednesday, the three Mexican nationals, all previously deported from the U.S., were escorted to the Loredo, Texas Port of Entry and turned over to Mexican law enforcement authorities.

Alfredo Medina-Martinez, 29, is a documented member of the Mexican street gang, Mexicles, that is allied with the Sinaloa Cartel. Medina-Martinez was wanted for homicide by the Mexican government. The illegal alien was previously deported from the United States on three separate occasions during a five-month period beginning Jan. 2019.

Guillermo Vazquez-Saenz, 51, is a member of the Zetas Drug Cartel, who is charged with aggravated homicide in Mexico. The illegal alien was previously deported on at least two occasions. Vazquez-Saenz was convicted of escaping from custody in July 2002 and driving while intoxicated in Collin County, Texas, in June 2006.

Eduardo Antonio Perez Don Juan, 53, is similarly charged with aggravated homicide and has been previously deported on multiple occasions. Don Juan has racked up convictions in the United States on charges that include attempted burglary and driving while intoxicated.

"These individuals fled Mexico to escape prosecution for their alleged crimes and have continued to engage in criminal activity here in the U.S.," Acting Field Office Director of ERO Houston Paul McBride said in a statement. "By working together with our foreign law enforcement partners, we have safely returned them to their home country where they will stand trial for their alleged crimes and made our community safer."

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement